Sangiovese di Romagna
- Vigna Ospedaletto, Vigna Colombarone.
- Harvest by hand, by selecting the right grapes, with previous additional thinning out
- Grapes are destemmed and crushed, transported into fermentation vessels at a temperature of 28/30° C. The must stays in contact with the skins to allow the extraction of colour and tannins for extra 10 days.
- After racking off of the lees and malolactic fermentation, the wine ages in stainless steel tanks for 5 – 6 months. Before bottling, wines varieties from different plot of vineyards are blended together: 60% Sangiovese from 8 year – old vineyards, 40% from older vineyards.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Ruby red color with violet nuances.
- Vinous with delicate aromas of violet.
- The taste is dry, harmonic, sometimes with soft tannins, with hints of wild berries.