100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Located in Finca La Alborada, Anchoris, Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza.
- Hand-picked fruit.
- Completely fermented in stainless steel vats.
- Aged Six months in oak barrels. (70% French oak and 30% American oak).
- Bottle aged at least 6 months.
Color, Nose & Palate
- It is very harmonious, with ripe tannins and excellent structure.
- A complexity of aromas with fruity and floral notes and a slight touch of vanilla.
- In its taste, varietal flavours of eucalyptus and green pepper appear, with balsamic and toasted notes