- Located in Pieve di Soligo in the Colli Trevigiani, in the Veneto Region.
- Grapes are hand harvested from low-yielding and select vineyards.
- A preferred natural second fermentation results in a superior effervescence.
- Produced from 20-year-old vines that yield intensely flavored fruit.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Fruity aromas of citrus, green apple and acacia blossoms accompany a freshness and pleasant acidity that make this sparkling wine an exceptional aperitivo or dinner wine.
There are no reviews yet.