- 60% Merlot / 40% Cabernet Franc
- Since 1918, Château Buisson-Redon has belonged to the SEZE family that also owns Château Mayne-Vieil in the Fronsac AOC. The family has reconstituted the property after world war 1 and is particularly attached to the production of high-quality red wines.
- The vineyard is grassed, stripped on one side and harvested green for better aeration of the bunches and to reduce the yield.
- The maceration takes place in thermoregulated vats.
- 15% ageing in oak barrels.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Medium ruby red color.
- Aromas black fruit, cocoa, leather, earthy notes.
- Leather, black currant, chocolate, bell pepper, medium acidity, and tannins.