100% Cabernet Franc
- Monte delle Vigne is rooted on the hills at 300 meters of height, which lead from the Po Valley to the highest peaks of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennine.
- Hand-picked with selection of grapes.
- Fermentation period is 40 days maceration on the skins.
- Aged 24 months in Allier’s oak barrels.
- Bottle aged 3 years.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Dark ruby color.
- Wide and intense with spicy notes.
- Expression of spicy notes with a hint of very strong black pepper and red fruit with hints of currant. In the end the licorice supports a balsamic note linked to our calcareous clay soil.