65% Corvina, 15% Corvinone, 10% Rondinella, 10% Other Varietals
- Located in Bastia, exactly on the valley between the Val d’Alpone
and Val d’lllasi.
- Hand picked during the last two weeks of September.
- Ripasso is the traditional method where the Valpolicella wine is remacereted on the pomace from the dried Amarone grapes.
- Aged in oak barrels for 18 months.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Intense ruby red color
- Aromas of ripe cherries and freshly ground coffee
- Medium to full bodied in style with ripe dark cherry, plum and dark chocolate flavors
- Soft and balanced tannin.
- Creamily textured and well balanced