65% Corvina, 15% Corvinone, 10% Rondinella, 10% Other Varietals
- Located in Bastia, exactly on the valley between the Val d’ Alpone and Val d’ Illisai.
- The grapes are allowed to dry gently in well-ventilated rooms for 4-5 months.
- Fermentation starts with natural yeast and then must is filled into oak barrels to finish.
- The wine matures in wood for 30 – 36 months before boiling.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Intense ruby red color.
- Full bodied and elegant wine with black fruit aromas and flavors, hint of plum, and blackberries with a touch of balsamic and spice.
- Taste is rich, refined, and elegant.