- The Kapiniaris family has been making wines for 30 years.
- With the warm summer days and cool delta breezes, Konstantino Kapiniaris found the Lodi Appellation to be optimal to grow our own estate premium wine grapes on 210 acres.
- The high quality French oak used for aging intensiﬁes the color while deepening the overall structure with a long ﬁnish
Color, Nose & Palate
- Dark purple color, with mixed aromas of red fruits, fresh minty notes & oak.
- The wine has soft tannin structure typical of the Old Vine Zinfandel.