- The Kapiniaris family has been making wines for 30 years.
- With the warm summer days and cool delta breezes, Konstantino Kapiniaris found the Lodi Appellation to be optimal to grow our own estate premium wine grapes on 210 acres.
- The wine didn’t go thru malolactic fermentation to preserve it’s natural acidity.
- It has been aged 6 months on ﬁne lees before getting ﬁltered and bottled.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Intense and complex aromas of white ﬂowers, pear, melon and litchis with a hint of oak.
- The color is light yellow with a hue of green.
- It has also a soft mouthfeel, perfect for summer weather.