100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- The Kapiniaris family has been making wines for 30 years.
- With the warm summer days and cool delta breezes, Konstantino Kapiniaris found the Lodi Appellation to be optimal to grow our own estate premium wine grapes on 210 acres.
- It was aged on French oak gaining complexity to the nose with notes of butter and smokiness.
Color, Nose & Palate
- This wine expresses the varietal aromas of the Cabernet Sauvignon with notes of vanilla & currant.
- Other characteristics include a full body to the palate with classic strong tannins.