80% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Petite Sirah
- Vineyards are located in the Lodi region of California.
- The fruit benefits from warm sunny days and cool nights as a result of gentle breezes coming from the Pacific Ocean.
- This allows the fruit to mature and have a proper balance between fruit character and structure.
- The fruit was harvested at the peak of flavor and crushed and fermented in stainless steel vessels.
- The wine was then aged in experienced barrels and allowed to age for twelve months.
Color, Nose & Palate
- The wine is bright like a bright cherry red balloon.
- The aromas bring thoughts of fresh Bing cherry, raspberry, and strawberry combined with slight notes of vanilla and leather.
- It is a medium bodied, with nice layers of berry fruit, soft approachable tannins, and earthy structure with a good finish from balanced acidity; all of which lend themselves to good food and a good time.