- Vineyards are located in the Lodi region of California.
- The fruit matures in warm sunny days and cool nights as a result of gentle breezes coming from the San Francisco Bay and the Delta waterways.
- Chardonnay fruit was harvested at optimal ripeness, was pressed, and fermented in stainless steel vessels. The wine is 100% stainless steel fermented giving it the crisp and refreshing texture.
- This wine has a crisp fruity style wine that is sure to please your palette.
Color, Nose & Palate
- This wine has a brilliant golden straw color and aroma that has a blend of citrus and tropical notes that are vibrant and rich.
- The flavors have characteristics of melon, citrus fruit, apples and a slight bit of tropical fruit, with a crisp freshness from a good balance of acidity.