- Monte delle Vigne is rooted on the hills at 300 meters of height, which lead from the Po Valley to the highest peaks of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennine.
- Hand-picked with selection of grapes.
- Fermentation period is 20 days.
- Aged 6 months sur lie with bâtonnage in stainless steel tank.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Pink pale with bright reflections.
- The bouquet is intense, fragrant with red fruity scents.
- The palate is balanced and soft. It’s dry and elegant with a great fruity, clear and persistent ending