- Chardonnay, Chardonnay Musquè
- Ozzana Taro Hills, Emilia-Romagna
- Exposure: East, North East
- Altitude: 230/300 mts
- Soil typology: Soils rich in clay and calcium
- Plants density: 6000 plants/Ha
- Raising system: Guyot
- Production/Ha: 80 q/Ha
- Grape harvest time: August
- Vineyard average age: 10 years
- Harvest making: Manual with choice
- Ripening: Permanence on the yeast with Batonnage for 3 months
- Bottling: Method Charmat
Color, Nose & Palate
- Color: Pale with greenish reflections.
- Nose: The bouquet is intense with Golden apple scent.
- Palate: Dry and elegant. It’s balance and soft, with a fruity, clear and persistent ending.
- Service temperature: 42-46°F
- Best with: Fish or Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s an aperitif wine, also excellent throughout the meal.