88% Cabernet Sauvignon/11% Merlot/1% Alicante Bouschet
- Vineyards are located in the Lodi region of California.
- The fruit matures in warm sunny days and cool nights as a result of gentle breezes coming from the San Francisco Bay and the Delta waterways.
- The fruit is cultivated to a have a balance between fruit character and structure.
- The fruit was harvested at the peak of flavor and crushed and fermented in stainless steel vessels.
- The wine was then aged in experienced barrels and allowed to age for twelve months.
Color, Nose & Palate
- This Cabernet Sauvignon’s color is typified by its dark garnet color.
- The aromas of fresh cut rosemary, thyme and bay leaf are mixed with fresh raspberries and blackberries.
- The flavors mirror the aromas in that the fresh fruit begins and leads to the aforementioned spices and ends with a coco powder finish.