91% Pinot Noir, 9% Merlot
- Vineyards are located in the Lodi region of California.
- The fruit benefits from warm sunny days and cool nights as a result of gentle breezes coming from the Pacific Ocean.
- This allows the fruit to mature and have a proper balance between fruit character and structure.
- The fruit was harvested at the peak of flavor and crushed and fermented in stainless steel vessels.
- The wine was then aged in experienced barrels and allowed to age for twelve months.
Color, Nose & Palate
- The wine is bright red in color.
- The aromas of raspberry and blackberry bramble, mixed with vanilla bean, mint, and clove.
- The wine begins with crisp acidity and flavors of raspberry, strawberry and cranberry. The medium body gives way to spicier notes of fresh sage, and dried thyme and coriander.