100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Located in Bastia, exactly on the valley between the Val d’Alpone and Val d’lllasi.
- Starting end of August. The grapes are handpicked, transported and processed the same day.
- Stainless steel vat fermentation.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Yellow with greenish reflections.
- Fresh, with floral hints of jasmine, sambuco, hawthorn, wild mint and spicy sensations of white pepper, sage and fresh nettle.
- Fruity, direct and rich in structure with surrounding softness.
- Direct citrus fruit notes, apricot and peach aromas
- Rich but with subtle fresh hints of lime.
- Tasty and persistent minerality.