- The non-destemmed grapes are poured directly into the press.
- Fermentation takes place in steel as well as small percentage of wood.
- Re-fermentation in the bottle starts in May after the harvest.
- Maturation on the yeasts lasts at least for 36 months.
- 6 months resting in the bottle post disgorgement before selling.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Bright yellow
- The nose is characterized by notes of bread crust and yeast elegantly intertwined with hints of dried fruit and citrus.
- Persistent taste comes from a good acidity that blends nicely with fine bubbles and a distinct flavor.
- Long finish on citrus notes