- Veronese Pergola, located in the volcanic hills of Terrossa and Roncà.
- Includes a small percentage of late harvest grapes.
- Grapes are handpicked, transported and processed the same day.
- Fermented and aged in stainless steel vats.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Intense straw yellow
- Fleshy white peach and red apple flavors underpin a supple palate that is enhanced by the addition of a hint of mineral salinity.
- Elegant and round with a balanced taste and freshness. Hints of citrus fruit. Varietal
- 100% Garganega