- Vineyards located north of Lyon France.
- Matured in old barrels for 6-8 months.
- The yeast used during fermentation is 100% natural because it comes from the grape itself.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Very pale yellow gold, brilliant and crystal-clear.
- The nose develops subtle fruit aromas (peach, pear) or acacia, honeysuckle and bracken, often over notes of fresh almond, hazelnut, cinnamon, butter, and sometimes honey.
- On the palate, this white wine is dry and well-rounded, mineral (gun-flint) and lively from the first attack.
- Acidity and fatness come increasingly into play.
- The structure is harmonious, fresh and round.