- Vineyards located north of Lyon France.
- Matured in old barrels for 6-8 months.
- The yeast used during fermentation is 100% natural because it comes from the grape itself.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Color ranging from pale to deep gold, flecked with green.
- Different families of aromas make up the bouquet: mineral notes (silex), almond and hazelnut, citrus notes (lemon, grapefruit, and pineapple), white fruits (peaches), bracken, acacia, breadcrumbs, buttered brioche, and honey.
- Opulent texture, straightforward, rich and complex, with a hint of minerality.