- Vineyards located north of Lyon France
- Stainless steel fermented Chardonnay from 30+ year old vines.
- Matured in old barrels for 6-8 months.
- Yeast used is 100% natural coming from the grape itself.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Varying from white or yellow gold to straw-colored with gently glowing silvery or greenish highlights.
- To the nose, aromas suggest broom, white roses, acacia, honeysuckle, fern, verbena, lemon-grass, and citrus fruits (grapefruit, mandarin oranges).
- In the mouth, minerality with nuances of peach, quince and fennel.
- Slight nuttiness of hazelnut present in both aroma and taste.
- Full and smooth in character with a slight yet balanced acidity.