- 100% Merlot
- Since 1918, Château Mayne-Vieil has belonged to the SEZE family that reconstituted the property after world war 1 and is particularly attached to the production of high-quality red wines.
- The vineyard is grassed, stripped on one side and harvested green for better aeration of the bunches and to reduce the yield.
- The maceration takes place in thermoregulated stainless steel vats for 3 weeks.
- Ageing takes place for 18 months in vats. 10% aged in barrels for 3-4 years in oak in new barrels.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Bright and intense red color.
- Aromas of creamy black fruit and dark coffee.
- Supple, round and long on the palate.