- Since 1918, Château Mayne-Vieil has belonged to the SEZE family that reconstituted the property after world war 1 and is particularly attached to the production of high-quality red wines. The vineyard is grassed, stripped on one side and harvested green for better aeration of the bunches and to reduce the yield.
- The maceration takes place in thermoregulated concrete vats for 4 months.
- Ageing takes place for twelve months in oak in new barrels.
- This wine is not fined to preserve its finesse. The production is 20,000 bottles
Color, Nose & Palate
- Red, lively, and intense color.
- Aromas of intense cooked fruit, and fine wood.
- Supple, ample, and good length with a well-balanced finish.