Albana di Romangna
- Badia Vecchia..
- Harvested by hand in late September.
- Soft pressing of the whole grapes. Must is chilled down to 13° C and natural static fining takes place. After 18/24 hours, the juice is racked into a temperature-controlled stainless steel tank at 20° C Albana undergoes a partial malolactic fermentation.
- Aged 4 months in stainless steel tanks. Release one month after the bottling process.
Color, Nose & Palate
- Straw yellow in color with perfume of apricots and sweet spices.
- This wine is dry, tannic, warm, and harmonically balanced.